• Built-in Thermistor technology auto-regulates temperature.
• Precise temperature control – choose from 5 temperature settings ranging from 35°C to 45°C. LED lights indicate temperature setting.
• Intelligent heat setting memory – stores previous heat setting and defaults to this at power-up, saving time when in regular use. Note: Function is available when heat controller is connected to ignition.
• Battery saving mode – protects against flat batteries, so if you forget to turn the switch off it will do it for you!
• Simple installation – HotGrips® are designed as a replacement for the handlebar grips already fitted to the motorcycle/ATV. See installation video.
• Re-designed rubberised internals – easier to fit and more secure than conventional heated grips. Through-moulded rubber gives a strong and reassuring glue bond to the handlebar.
• Weatherproof design – The intelligent heat controller uses a seal-for-life welded case construction for long-term durability and weather proofing.
• Waterproof screw connectors – IP67 rated protect your HotGrips® from the elements.
• Comfort guaranteed – thicker rubber in areas of maximum wear; rhombus tread pattern for vibration absorption; 52 block siped tread patterns for high levels of grip and feel; diamond tread pattern where maximum grip is required.
• Fits 7/8″ (22mm) ⌀ handlebars.
• Customisable grips – Grip length of 120mm but can be trimmed to 110mm if required and has open ends so that bar end weights can be fitted.