In addition to adjustable movement sensitivity, the Motorcycle Datatool Evo alarm can also feature:
- Transport Mode: Ability to arm without movement sensing if the bike or scooter is being transported.
- Alarm Diagnostics: If the alarm has triggered whilst you were away, the Datatool Evo will bleep a code to tell you which input caused the trigger.
- Panic Mode: The ability to trigger the alarm from the remote control
- Automatic Rearm: With this optional feature enabled, the Datatool Evo will rearm automatically if the alarm is disarmed and the engine isn’t started within 30 seconds.
- Arm/Disarm Tones: Another optional feature, the Datatool Evo can be programmed to ‘chirp’ on arm and disarm and there are 2 options on the ‘chirp’ volume. Note: Certain countries including the UK require alarms to arm/disarm silently, check legislation for your country.
- Optional Seat Switch / Luggage Loop: Separate trigger wire which can be used in conjunction with a magnetic seat switch or inline connector to extend the level of protection.